OEMs require robust hardware and software security for IoT devices to protect their brand and meet regulation, data privacy and safety requirements. The best design approach is to build hardware-based security into their products.
SentriX Features & Benefits
An Ideal security deployment process eliminates road bloacks to building secure products for your OEM customers.
Security Deployment as-a-Service: How it Works
SentriX Product CreatorTM Collaboration Tool
Collaborate with OEM & silicon vendor on pre-configured use cases or custom security flow with Data I/O's Product Creator software application.
- Import Keys and certificates needed for selected use cases
- Enables security profile definition for production
- Wraps OEM secrets to production equipment HSM
- Supports most common use cases
- Moderage flexibility
- Suitable for high or low volume
*Use cases based on device functionality but include device ID, cloud onboarding, secure boot, authenticity verification, access control and static data
A custom security flow supports complex security requirements enabling you to take full advantage of security features in a security IC or microcontroller
- Powerful collaboration tool
- Supports complex provisioning
- High flexibility
- Suitable for high volume