LumenX 1.6 delivers new functionality and improved performance and usability. Customers who have not upgraded from 1.2 to 1.3 can now take advantage of the following new features when they update directly from 1.2 to 1.6.3
Highlights from Version 1.6.3
New Features & Enhancements
- 2x programming performance up to 160 MBytes/sec for eMMC 5.0 and 5.1 capabile devices with TurboBoost (TurboBoost license is required)
- 2x faster Job download speed (up to 50 MBytes/sec to all programmers simultaneously)
- Dynamic Data Injection (file-based serialization): serial data delivery from user-specified directories.
- 256 GB cache support on LumenX programmers (support image file sizes up to 256 GB)
- HexViewer shows the binary data pattern for selected addresses, buffers, and sectors
- Programmer IP addresses are now programmable (not restricted to 10.0.0.x format)
- UART/SWD support
LumenX 1.6.1 release for the PSV7000 requires customers to install AH2.6.0 software and higher on their PSV sytems . Please download and update your PSV system prior to running LumenX 1.6.
Download LumenX DMS 1.6.3 Software